Monday, April 19, 2010

Edgar's Pub 04/17/10

With its spacious stage area and consistently enthusiastic crowd, Edgar's is quickly becoming one of our favorite local bars to play. Saturday night's show was noteworthy not only because of the great group of people on hand dancing and singing up a storm, but also due to the fact that guitarist Ryan Loughlin battled the flu in order to play the show. Amazingly he didn't miss a beat, offering blistering solos on "Prove it All Night" and "Johnny 99." Other stand-outs of the night included "My Love Will Not Let You Down," "No Surrender" and a passionate "Darkness on the Edge of Town" played by request.

2 comments:

  1. First time ever seeing the band and WOW was I impressed! Great piano playing. I had my air-guitar out struumin right along. Hurry back to Manasquan! - Johnny Sciarappa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Love Will Not Let You Down is in my top 10 all time Bruce songs! I loved it on the Reunion Tour!

    ReplyDelete